Wednesday, June 17, 2009

10 entertaiment / entertainer that made my summer

10 entertaiment / entertainer that made my summer


10. Dangereous Muse
my favorite track : Give Me Danger & The Rejection


9. The Friday Night Boys
my favorite track : you do, you don't & Permanent Heartbreak


8. How I Met Your MotherWhy? bc it's just so funny and entertaining


7. Cobra Starshipmy favorite track : Guilty Pleasure & Damn You Look Good and I'm Drunk (Scandalous)


6. All Time Lowmy favorite tracks : Remembering Sunday & Dear Maria, Count Me In


5. CSI : NY

4. 3oh!3
my favorite tracks : Starstrukk, Electroshock, Punkbitch & Richman


3. Danger Radio
my favorite tracks: Your Kind (Speak To Me), Used and Abused, Kiss N' Tell, Slow Dance With a Stranger & You All Believe


2. Dirty Sexy Money
why? it's just so damn addicting


1. Twitter, MSN, and Skype

why? bc with these, i can still contact my friends on holiday, which i love



that's it. it's the 10(?) things that made my holiday. see ya in ma next post, bye bloggers

0 comments: