Monday, June 22, 2009

THE BEST DAY OF JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL :)

Saturday, June 20th was the BEST day of JHS ever!
why? bc it's the day of my graduation (i graduated and my nem was 35,65/40,00 wich is like 8,9 in average, it was way better than what i expected) and more importantly on Saturday night, the absolutely crazy party was held! the party was WILD (but still good). There were bands, fancy food, well, teacher, parents, my friends (for sure ), dj, and the best thing was THE DANCE FLOOR. My friends and i love the dance floor. aight, enough talking, i'm gonna show ya some pics, enjoy peeps.

No, we weren't going to eat each other

THROW YOUR HANDS UP TO THE AIR

Me and my (current) tablemates

You have NO idea how hot it was

The Girls and I

View from above

CHAOTIC!

Arab and his Crazy (weird) new move, me begging for water, and thasya looking at arab like, "weirrrd"

happy much?

Finnaly, a calm picture of my friends and I



GOSH, i'm so gonna miss that night (i already do tho)

1 comments:

Andraya Nathatya Dharsono said...

when I saw the pictah, guess what? I miss you and all of tarlim 09 members :( missssssss themmmm so mucccchhhhh!!!!! :((